star b0y..~



Heart Scrolling Text

~~~


Sunday 29 May 2011

s0rrow In the s0ul..

I LO0K into mirror...
i sEe 0nly pAin anD s0rroW...
I lo0ked anD lo0ked hopinG t0 fInd A tInT oF...
happiness...
bUt instEad, I f0und tEars...
i c0uld n0t fInd mYself..
i Am l0st..

why is it every0ne c0mments 0n what i d0?
       why cAn t i liVe thE wAy i WanT t0?
mY 0wn faMilY always bring me d0wn...
               i havE dreAms t0 achieve...
but thEy saY "st0p studying after this,
   Y0ur m0m cant afford to finance u"...
is it wr0ng t0 wanT t0 achieve  better and...
               gReatEr In EduCati0n?
must my Family BacKgr0und bE An 0bstructi0n?
why is it,aLl that I want Is n0t wIth me?

             am I n0t imp0rtant?
    am I jUst a speck 0f dUst?
why am i neglected?
why is it i feel lack of l0ve?
why is it I feel that I am aband0ned?

all that has happened and is happening...
                          is all my faUlt?
is it me who is creating the pain?
am i t0 blamed f0r everything? 
was it my faULt?
i couLD not find any answers to them...

looking ar0und me...
I feel s0 alone...
i want to find hands t0 h0ld 0n t0...
i want t0 find shoulders t0 lean on...
bUt I cann0t seem to find any at all...
n0w that I think back...
trying to find a reas0n t0 my life ...

No comments:

Post a Comment